Location: Home >> International Admissions >> Application >> 正文

International Admissions Application

Author: [Time]:2018-04-28 [From]: [Visit]:

The following documents are required for application:

①Application Form (http://gjjlc.hut.edu.cn/hut-study/apply-guide/2647.html)

②Physical Examination Form for Foreigners


③A copy of the passport information page

④Certificate of schooling (copy) and academic records (original), education certificate and diploma along with notary certificate

⑤Non-Criminal Certificate

⑥Certificate of HSK(Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi)is just for those who want to get an academic degree

Visa application documents:

Students will apply to the local Chinese embassies and consulates for a student visa (X visa) with Visa Application for Study in China (JW202) and Admission Notice provided by HUT.


Office of International Students Enrollment and Managemet

Tel/Fax: +86 731 22183886